I used to get this message after I filled out the Contact form on my WordPress website: “Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.”
First, I deleted the reCAPTCHA keys from Contact form Integration module which came with Contact Form 7. To do that, in the WordPress admin panel, I went to Contact>Integration>reCAPTCHA and deleted the site and secret key and hit Save Changes. (see image below).
Then, I installed and activated the following plugin: ” Advanced noCaptcha & invisible Captcha “.
Select your reCaptcha version. Make sure to use site key and secret key for your selected version.
If you wish to hide reCAPTCHA v3 badge from your site, copy and paste the code below into the WordPress>Appearance>Customise>Additional CSS and hit publish.
You might have to purge the cache.
Hope this helps!
Like, comment & share!
- Tower Bridge at night
- Christmas lights decorations in London
- How to download videos to iPhone or iPad for free
- Adobe Premiere: Ripple delete all gaps between clips in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- How to photoshop a face onto another body (step-by-step and video)
- How to make a timelapse video (the easy way)
- Filming a 3 days conference in London – the gear and software we use
- Caernarfon Castle under attack
- Cass MSc Careers Fair 2014: Event photography
- 3rd place in the monthly digital competition at the Romford Camera Club
- 008-2020 – Free Bike
- 039-2020 – Super Snow Moon as seen through the telescope