Today’s photo of the day, part of “a photo a day challenge 2020”, is o two pigeons showing us how “life goes on” with or without Coronavirus.
I don’t know for sure, but I have a few predictions for the future:
- In about 9 months the globe population will increase, more than usual.
- Global economy will reset, companies with a lot of liquidity will survive and start buying failing companies caught off guard by the Coronavirus, for pennies on the dollar.
- Netflix will become profitable for the first time
- Number of divorces will increase or the relationships will be stronger than ever.
- Kids will play outside more and not playing games on their electronic devices.
- You will finally know you neighbour’s names
- Local community will get together again and flourish
All these thanks to the Coronavirus and the “lockdown” procedures implemented around the world.
What major changes do you think it will happen in the near future?
Comment, share & like!